Careers At B&B
Bonham & Bonham are always interested to hear from exceptional people. To be considered for any of the positions above please contact us on:
+44(0) 207 385 1768
All enquiries: email@example.com
Bonham & Bonham
Junior Buyer & Merchandiser – Lifestyle/Interiors
Fulham, New Kings Road
Bonham & Bonham Lifestyle is seeking an energetic and creative Junior Buyer and Merchandiser to develop and manage its luxury lifestyle collections. The ideal candidate combines interest and knowledge of interior design and lifestyle trends with an imaginative approach to marketing, styling and brand positioning. We are a youthful team that combines a range of skills and background both from within the sector and further afield. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves, contribute your ideas and opinions and work with us, enhancing our brand’s ethic of unique product, first-rate service and creative talent in all areas of our business. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
– Working with MD to develop and manage product collection
– Working with new suppliers and negotiating products and prices
– Maintaining and building relationships with existing suppliers
– Maintain regular communication with suppliers and tackle issues in a timely manner
– Selecting new products and reviewing the existing collection; working with MD to curate regular ‘mini collections’ and thematic product groups
– Reacting appropriately to changes in customer demand
– Creating purchase orders and ensuring all pricing is correct.
– Managing purchase orders from creation through to delivery of products.
– Liaising and booking deliveries for products direct from warehouse to clients.
– Managing the co-ordination and development of all samples and necessary information for the Head of Sales.
– Managing product appearance on the website including imagery, product description, variants and finishes.
– Managing inventory system including purchase price, resale price, and stock control.
– Understand the key sales, profit and margin across the business and the impact of your role on these
– Attending trade events in the UK and abroad to source new suppliers and build relations with existing suppliers
– Microsoft Office: for administration, stock control and inventory
– Excel; comprehensive knowledge and understanding, ability to run basic macros
– Xero: For accounts, inventory and stock control.
– Photoshop: for imagery and website
– WordPress: for website
– Mac: day-to-day operations
– Passion for interior design
– Knowledge of furniture design
– Excellent commercial awareness
– Good relationship management
– Strong analytical skills
– Ability to negotiate and network
– Team player
– Be organised and able to multi task
– Good numerical and literacy skills
Sales Assistant – Lifestyle/Interiors
Head of Sales
Fulham, New Kings Road
Bonham & Bonham Lifestyle is seeking an energetic and creative Sales Assistant to work with our sales team to develop new and maintain existing customer relationships. This position has the potential to offer fast career progression as a stepping stone towards a key account manager within the sales team. Key aspects of the role will include supporting both the Head of Sales and sales team in an administrative capacity. Alongside this there will be a more independent focus on key account generation and sales as well as full account and order management. Salary negotiable depending on experience + commission.
Key responsibilities & measures
– Assist the Head of Sales with preparing quotes for clients and executing outbound
– Support team in compiling and executing and developing system and administration
– Check, compile and manage documentation (price lists, email campaigns etc…)
– Liaising with the buying team to ensure orders are fulfilled to schedules
– Sales achieved against target
– Generate customer leads where possible, based on meetings, customer interaction
– Manage and develop retail and trade clientele from the luxury market; presenting our
range of products and offering recommendations where appropriate
– Ensure first-class customer experience from start to finish; adhering to our an end-to-
end customer service procedure which encompasses client project building, advising
and confirming manufacturing details, liaising with measuring/fitting team to deliver the
project on time
– Undertaking client visits to homes ensuring customer service experience is to the
– Undertake occasional measure service
– Planning and maintaining personal schedule for appointments and bookings
– Experience with Xero is desirable
– Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
– Communication skills
– Influencing skills
– Excellent Mac, Windows OS skills & Microsoft office skills (in particular Excel)
– A keen understanding of both product and luxury industry
– A superior aptitude for building rapport
– Excellent research & organisational skills
– Proven experience of making sales within luxury market
– Demonstrable project management experience, taking a brief through to completion
– An eye for detail
– Organised with strong reporting and planning skills
– Enjoys a fast-paced hands–on and dynamic environment with youthful and energetic
Key Relationships and Stakeholders
– Head of Sales
– Buying & Merchandising Manager
– Industry professionals